HARARE

Tuesday, March 11, 2014












I'm loving E V E R Y T H I N G about this new-to-me line Harare. There is such an envious ease about these beautiful garments and a relaxed approach to styling the model I always admire.  

Since I am currently all consumed with home decor and such, this color pallet has me thinking of rooms and rugs and pillows…and well you get the picture.  Honestly, my favorite color combinations for decor usually start with an editorial tear or runway shot.  

The debut spring/summer collection is reflective of Caroline’s love for playful and feminine silhouettes, intermixed with bold textiles and prints. By juxtaposing free-flowing silks, with woven indigenous brocades and embroideries hand crafted in Guatemala, Harare is a new global perspective of effortless beauty.


FW 2014 Collection here.
Follow here

Images and text: harare.com


1 comments:

Ashley said...

Love these! And for those of us without the lovely model legs, the long versions are a great option!!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips