GRETCHEN JONES

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm obsessed with Gretchen Jones!  The clothes, the jewelry, the shoes, the tights, the hair, the makeup, the bored look on the models......ALL OF IT!  Personally, I think that she is a super genius.   Her choice of fabrics, colors, prints, metals and materials are perfection.  Not only is she spot on with current trends, but always a step ahead with her styling.  Her clothes are the ultimate when it comes to that hip modern boho look that I covet.

Not the first time I have gushed about her, check out the other post here.
Want to stalk her, like I do?  here and here.

all images:  Zimbio

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

well I totally appreciate your gushing over my work! Im just so grateful to have had to opportunity to take advantage of some doors that opened so I could keep creating...and hopefully be dressing women like you.

XX
g

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips